Welcome to myUNSW
myUNSW is the single online access point for UNSW services, integrating online services for applicants, commencing & current students and UNSW staff.
myUNSW is your gateway to the administrative services you need throughout the different phases of your relationship with UNSW, from tracking an application and accepting your offer, right up to graduation:
- My Announcements is where you will find official messages and reminders from UNSW to you. Be sure to check these regularly
- Track your application online
- Accept, defer or decline offers of admission online. NOTE: for Acceptance procedures please go to Getting Started.
- Update your contact details and maintain your personal statistics online
- Enrol each semester
- Integrated Handbook access: e.g. you can easily check the requirements of a program or course details while enrolling
- HECS-HELP and FEE-HELP - apply for Commonwealth support or vary your payment options online
- View fees and pay through links to payment service providers Australia Post, B-Pay and ANZ-eGate
- View assessment results and academic standing - check your results when they are released, track late results, and monitor your academic standing
- Academic records - Produce and print an unofficial academic transcript
- Graduations - check your graduation and ceremony status, and vary your details
- myUNSW access after graduation - available to graduands for up to 18 months after completion of studies
- Key links to other academic, administrative and general students services such as the UNSW Library and eLearning
- Review and update personal details and emergency contact details
- View and print pay advice
- View, forecast and review leave balances for recreation, sick and long service leave
- Access resources for staff involved in student and academic administration
- View My Announcements
- A - Z Staff Guide - a services guide for everyday on-campus needs
Log on by clicking the Sign On button on the right end of the banner at the top of the screen. Use your zID and zPass in the USER ID and PASSWORD fields.
The Home tab is available to all users and provides general and personalised announcements from the University to keep you informed and up-to-date.
Students who have outstanding items against their student record (such as requests for review of personal details) will also see these items displayed on the Home Tab under My Alerts.
My Student Profile tab
The My Student Profile tab is available to current UNSW students and provides a personalised gateway to a range of online student services. A summary of your enrolment details for the current session and your current liability is displayed on this tab.
My Applications tab
The My Applications tab is available to prospective students who have submitted an application to study at UNSW. Applicants can track an application and those who have received an offer to study at UNSW can also accept, defer or decline this offer online.
My Staff Profile tab
The My Staff Profile tab allows staff to access the self-service functions of their central HR record. In addition, this page contains a number of links to key UNSW and external websites.
Academic Admin tab
Staff requiring access to the Academic Administrative Services available through myUNSW can apply to have the Academic Admin tab added to their myUNSW login. You can view and download the form here (rtf).